ChattaScooter on the Southside: ASI is delighted to announce our 3rd ChattaScooter location, opened on December 10. The Local Juicery and Kitchen on 48 E. Main Street (about a block from the Choo Choo on the Southside) now hosts a fleet of e-Scooters to rent, which can be dropped-off at any of our other locations around town:
- Adventure Sports Innovation (ASI) at 191 River Street
- One Riverside Apartments at 950 Riverside Drive (a block from the Riverwalk, by the Boathouse restaurant).
You can also do the opposite, rent at ASI or Riverside Apartments, and drop off at The Local Juicery and Kitchen.
Join the fun – download the app from Levy Inc. on your phone and create your profile to get started. Then just scan the scooter, grab your helmet, and get scootering! Return to any of our locations to end your rental. Check out our website at www.chattascooter.com for more details.
P.S. For those who think it’s just a bit too cold for scooter riding: we now have gloves and beanies available for purchase!
Adventure Sports Innovation (ASI) has been bringing new innovations for outdoor fun to Chattanooga since 2018, with unique products like the Swincar E-Spider off-road vehicle; a full set of Personal Transportation Devices such electric unicycles, mini-electric bikes and HoverShoes from InMotion, Enzo e-bikes, E-Scooters, mini-Segways, e-longboards and hoverboards for fun around town, and the Lift E-foil, and the Schiller waterbike for great times on the water! While you’re at ASI, experience the latest in Virtual Reality to bring the great outdoors inside, the FingerCoaster design-it-yourself rollercoaster, Flymax: Extreme Hang gliding simulator, and Vertigo: Walk The Plank!
ASI also offers group events – BIG adventures for your small group (5-12):
– Celebrate special occasions (birthday, bachelor/bachelorette, etc.)
– Group adventures (church groups, scout trips)
– Have fun with your co-workers and learn to work better together in one of our Team Building sessions
– Learn in our STEM academic field trips for home-schooled groups, summer camps or middle and high schools.
For more information about the Swincar, check out SwincarUSA.com .
There is nowhere else where you can experience (and buy!) all of these exciting products in one place, with new equipment being introduced all the time. ASI helps make Chattanooga one of the most unique and fun places to live and to visit!