Scooter Rentals at The Chattanoogan Hotel. ChattaScooter users now have another great pick-up/drop-off destination! Not only will Chattanoogan Hotel guests enjoy easy access to e-scooters, but all of our Chattanooga ChattaScooter riders can enjoy easy access to everything that Chattanooga’s Southside Historic District has to offer.
ChattaScooter current locations and hours:
- 191 River Street 10:30am to 6pm (Adventure Sports Innovation right across from Coolidge Park Carousel)
- 434 Chestnut Street 9am to 9pm (Holiday Inn Downtown, corner of 5th and Chestnut)
- 1201 Broad Street – 9am to 9pm (Chattanoogan Hotel by the Hotel main Entrance)
Download the Levy App today from the links below, and start planning your ride to/from Chattooga’s Southside!
Adventure Sports Innovation (ASI) has been bringing new innovations for outdoor fun to Chattanooga since 2018, with unique products like the Swincar E-Spider off-road vehicle; a full set of Personal Transportation Devices such electric unicycles, mini-electric bikes and HoverShoes from InMotion, Enzo e-bikes, E-Scooters, mini-Segways, e-longboards and hoverboards for fun around town, and the Lift E-foil, and the Schiller waterbike for great times on the water! While you’re at ASI, experience the latest in Virtual Reality to bring the great outdoors inside, the FingerCoaster design-it-yourself rollercoaster, Flymax: Extreme Hang gliding simulator, and Vertigo: Walk The Plank!
ASI also offers group events – BIG adventures for your small group (5-12):
– Celebrate special occasions (birthday, bachelor/bachelorette, etc.)
– Group adventures (church groups, scout trips)
– Have fun with your co-workers and learn to work better together in one of our Team Building events
– Learn in our STEM academic field trips for home-schooled groups, summer camps or middle and high schools.
For more information about the Swincar, check out SwincarUSA.com .
There is nowhere else where you can experience (and buy!) all of these exciting products in one place, with new equipment being introduced all the time. ASI helps make Chattanooga one of the most unique and fun places to live and to visit!